** 6-mo CONTRACT (w/renewal potential) ** US Citizen only ** 100% Remote **
Procurement Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Developing relationships with company suppliers/vendors
- Statusing open POs on a week to week basis.
- Maintaining database with the most up to date deliveries and quantities.
- Expediting POs in an effort to meet MRP schedules
- Report metrics and progress against the goals on a weekly basis; measure Need Dates v. Commitments and improvement by percentage week over week.
- The primary mission is to improve Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) health & schedule support for our external suppliers.
Procurement Specialist Required Skill Sets:
Good Verbal & Written Communication Skills,
MS Office Suite Knowledge (EXCEL, PowerPoint, Word & MS Outlook)
Procurement Specialist Desired Skill Sets:
SAP Knowledge / Experience
Procurement Specialist Education Level Required: High School or GED (2+ years college preferred)
Benefits: Salary $18-$20 per hour