* Develop Python Django software products using the Django REST Framework
* Perform full lifecycle software development
* Review code and assess code quality
* Working closely with UX and Front-end Developers
* Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
* Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
**Top Skills Details**
* 5 years' experience of Python coding skills
* 3 years hands on experience with the Django and DRF
* Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. MySQL, PostgresSQL, etc.)
* Knowledge of how to build and use RESTful APIs
* Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
* Experience deploying Python applications into production
* Comfortable doing their day to day development in a Linux environment
* Familiar with CI/CD and how it could be applied to network automation
* Familiar with...
**Aerotek is looking for a remote PCR Data Reviewer for our client.**
+ Working remotely to help analyze the sample data that comes through the software from the laboratory
+ Analyze data to determine if the person does or does not have Covid, or if something went wrong with the sample and need to be retested
+ Will be reading a 380 well plate PCR and expected to read 25 plates per day, which is about 186 samples every 20 minutes
+ They need to be familiar with CAP accreditation, FDA experience is a plus. They get audited by CAP, the FDA, and the CDC constantly because of the high profile nature of Covid. This person is expected to be fast and accurate.
+ Must have a bachelors degree, Master degree preferred
+ MLT certification a plus
+ Must have 3-5 years of PCR troubleshooting experience in an industry setting, academia does not count
+ Must have experience with snip analysis and amplification...
Currently hiring claims representative for a temp to perm job opportunity in Columbia, SC. They will be handling Medical Claims Adjudication.
+ No calls are associated with this assignment.
+ All work will be done via Databases, Emails, Rumba, other claims software/systems.
+ Looking over appeals-previous biller
+ Review data/customer inquiries
40%-import benefits files to appropriate system. Review import reports to check for errors and make all necessary corrections.
30%-Ensure all effective customer relations by researching requests and responding accurately and timely.
30%-Maintain customer data, may include updates for paper enrollment, terminations, address changes.
* Will be work from home for the time being. Transitions will be made back into the office at the beginning of 2021.
**We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right...
We prioritize your need for tools, resources, and training that have ultimately strengthened our mortgage team and helped us become a "Top 5 Credit Union" and "Best Place to Work" in the U.S. Our unparalleled Loan Processors are the measure of success in our office as they process and evaluate loan data across our key business units and serve a portion of our 70,000 members.
-"Best Place to Work" - Named the 14th best medium-sized business to work for in the state
-Career Stability - Average work tenure for current employees is 4.8 years
-Flexible Hours - Openly select hours from two shifts that align with your personal schedule
-Job-Interest Alignment - Readily explore internal openings that align with your career goals
-Advancement Training - Access to employer sponsored training as you reach higher tenures
-Transferable Skills - Introduction to Encompass Software, used by leading financial firms...
+ The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
+ A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the clients issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
+ Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
+ Resolve customers service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
+ Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
+ Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
+ Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well...