Our customer is adding additional features and enhancements to their Apttus CLM environment. This is a heavily customized environment and team-oriented,
Design & develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform, leveraging Apex programming language and/or Visualforce
Collaborate with architects to define the solution and optimize performance of complex software systems
Analyze issues, identify root cause, and define mitigation plan or problem resolution
Experience and Skills:
5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer (Apex & Visualforce)
Experience with Apex, SOQL, Visualforce Page, Lightning Component
Extensive experience with Apttus CLM
Salesforce Certified Platform I Developer Advanced Developer or Cloud Consultant
2+ years of experience with Agile Methodology
salesforce.com, development, erpss, eass, sfdc
Top Skills Details:
- 5+ years Salesforce development
**CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W2**
Our client is looking to add a Ruby on Rails developer to their current team of 6 supporting their core product. You will join an experience team supporting a product at the heart of confronting and making changes in healthcare across the country.
● Deeply versed in modern web technologies.
● Command of modern programming language, Ruby preferred.
● Strong believer in the power of convention and simplicity with Ruby on Rails.
● Love of automated testing.
● Comfortable working in a Unix environment.
● Open, communicative and like working in small teams.
● Fluent in speaking and writing English.
● Passion for high quality.
Top Skills Details:
1. Experience as a Ruby developer within Ruby on Rails
3. Any experience...
San Francisco, CA
The IT Engineering Workflows team plays a critical role executing high-impact company-wide initiatives and continuously improving processes to increase the effectiveness of my company as an organization.
As the organization works to ensure that every single experience with my client is simple, secure, and safe, the Business Systems Architect for this team will work in partnership within a highly matrixed team model, to drive a world class program, focusing on legal systems, services and sources. This BSA will focus on the corporate systems while partnering to ensure the integrity of our contracts lifecycle management ecosystem
What You’ll Do
• Work in partnership with the various legal and IT Engineering teams to drive the overall strategy and direction for legal systems across the company.
• Define and drive the long term roadmap of legal systems, specifically DocuSign CLM, involving multiple teams through all phases of planning,...